- Awl with round straight blade - Awl with round, 90° bent blade - Awl with round, double bent blade - Awl with round, double bent small blade
For use in conjunction with our reaming pedal taps, this thread insert is held in place with a strong thread locker and allows you to install any standard pedal. - Pack of 10, fits 9/16" pedals.
- Master link pliers are for commonly used chains with master link, SRAM Powerlink or the KMC Missing Link
- Pedal thread inserts are used to replace damaged threads in cranks
$11.99 - $14.99
- 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible - 270mm of length for extra leverage - Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling
- Well thought out, extremely durable tool pallets organize and hold your tools in place. Pockets are designed with the size of our tools in mind. It also features a few extra pockets leaving you room to personalize your kit. - 48 pieces of our tools that are a perfect fit for a portable set, shop, home or team mechanics
- The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 4, 5, and 6mm hex-shaped nut
The wrench is used for tightening and unscrewing screws with 2, 2.5, and 3mm hex-shaped nuts.
Three most popular TORX sizes: T10, T15 and T25mm
Page 1 of 1